Sunday, February 2, 2014

~~A New and Brighter Future?--Meta Post~~

Looks like I've turned over a new leaf on this little blog. I have promised so many things, but I'm not too sure how many of my promises will actually be kept. Will I remember to go on the Facebook Page and post all of the teasers and things?

Will I remember to update all the things, and make sure my BOOKSHELF page doesn't fall behind?

Will I resume posting daily?

WILL I EVER ACTUALLY GET BACK TO WRITING?!

Will I ever actually feel like I have readers?

Will I ever stop starting every sentence with 'will I'?

Well, I just answered the last one myself.

I'm really hoping that this blog will do a lot more for me than it has done this far. I feel strangely proud of this place, but yet I know that the fact that I don't ADVERTISE makes it a guarantee that I won't get the same kind of readership as other places do.

Do I wish I could advertise?

No....I mean....This place is good enough just the way it is.

I have no regrets.

Anyways, I have more to do.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer