Tuesday, February 25, 2014

~~Undone Depression~~

I'm never good enough.
I never get this right.
I never play the game--
You say I'm perfect, but I'm not.

I've been undone.
I've been untwisted and untwined.
My mind's been unmade.
My life has been erased.

It's easing away from me.
It's telling me it's done.
It's making it seem
Like you were the only one.

I'm not going to explain.
I'm not going to try.
I'm going to slip away.
I'm going to die.

I can't do this now.
I can't make it out.
My mind has been erased.
My soul has been undone.

I can't understand the world.
I can't understand myself.
I'm trying to explain--
But you won't hear me out.

A rhythm's pounding through my veins.
A song's tempo is racing me.
It's raising me to a higher pitch:
When will it drop me?

I'm drawing myself in your arms.
I'm imagining I was there.
I'm forgetting it was alright.
I'm forgetting it was okay.

I'm forging onward.
Trying to breathe.
I'm moving forward.
Trying to believe....

Will you
Believe
In
Me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer