Monday, February 10, 2014

~~Welcome to the House of Freaks--Life Post~~

So, what's been going on? I haven't written one of these in a while, and I assume some of you are curious as to why. Also, I assume you darlings are wondering why the weekend did not include my lovely self. I know I was technically supposed to post bonus stories and posts, but...I'm not really going to apologize right now.

You see, my dears, my hands are hurting me again. My fingers are becoming stiffer, so the weekend might end up being rest-only days for me. Which means that, to keep you guys company, I'll employ the cool 'schedule posts' thing and write the weekend things ahead of time, and they'll post themselves over the weekend. I hope that will be enough for all of you guys!

It's nice to see I have a readership again. I love all you delightful people, and this place will hopefully become famous. Well, wait--do I want it to be famous? Or do I just want it to survive? Meh, I think I just want it to survive.

I have my reasons for working very hard to promote myself. You'll see why in a few months, if I can get myself ready for it. Let's just say that whatever is coming will be the measure of every last one of my skills, and it will rely almost entirely on marketing. I'll start talking more about what I'm planning as the deadline for it draws closer....

Let's just say I'm going to be a lot of time surfing the web, tapping away at keys, and drowned in social media. I need to research, and I need to incorporate as many real-life elements into this project as possible. Am I up for this challenge?

By the time I really begin project on this project of mine, I will probably be seventeen....

Seventeen is an awful young age.

By the time what I'm working on reaches its peak, I will be seventeen. It will be done by Christmas.

That is all I need to know.

Lately, I've been losing my mind.

Whelp, isn't that something I say often? I've never really been well, which is why I post here--one corner of the web that I have claimed as mine. And I like it here. In fact, I love it. I love the attention and the half-mad world I stand upon and claim. Other personalities, a world of varying realities, never the same thing. An endless cycle, a brand-new world--contrast the universe with me.

Ego! What a wonderful thing to possess!

An off-shooting of my mind--every word on your screen is an extension of me.

I hope you like me.

Welcome to the house of freaks. Welcome to the world of me.

I hope you like it here, because you will never leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer