Friday, February 21, 2014

~~The Cold~~

You're braving it for me.
You're walking to me.
I'm amazed, but scared--
Will you find what I hide?

Will you see my darkness?
Will you see my light?
Will you realize
What I've done for you?

My love. My love...
Can't you understand
I don't believe in love?
Can't you understand?

I don't deserve this.
I don't deserve your heart.
I barely deserve you....
I do not deserve you.

You do not do so much for me...
Do not do this for me.
I don't deserve this.
Please don't make me owe you this.

I'm not enough.
You're too much.
Please understand....
I'm not enough.

Don't brave the cold for me.
Don't fight for me.
Please....Please don't.
You don't deserve my cold.

2 comments:

  1. Like I've said in the past, you're poems are incredible, I really like how deep they are.

    It honestly means a lot that you continue to write even though you're in pain, I hope your pain goes away.

    I've been having a rough time lately and these help a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so very glad they help you! I'll be writing again very soon. I've just been spending a lot of time working on things OTHER than my blog.

      I hope you feel better. <3

      Delete

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer