Thursday, March 6, 2014

~~Uh, Yeah. About That......--Life Post~~

Heh....Okay, so I just got a test back....

Have I mentioned lately I've missed  A LOT of school?

I BARELY passed that test. Barely. I mean, I was beyond shocked I did well on it. I hadn't been able to study during my time off--obviously--but yet I still managed to pass....I mean, I hadn't even gotten some of those handouts and notes--but I STILL passed.

I didn't pass that well, but I still managed to pass.....

Heh. So, today's my last day of classes before March Break. I am going to get so much time off and so much time on my hands and....

Oh, wait.

THIS SOUNDS LIKE A BAD THING.

Okay, so. I'm going to keep myself busy. I am going to give myself a kick to the ass, and force myself to get to work on SCRIBBLER and everything else. I'm going to work as hard a I can to get everything ready.

There is NO way I will be able to get SCRIBBLER ready for publishing by tomorrow....

No effing way.

No. Effing. Way.

I hope you guys can forgive me, but I'll need to push back this novel ever so slightly. In fact, I think I'm going to push the deadline back to my seventeenth birthday.

Which means....

I'm going to ask you guys to give me a birthday gift.

At 12:05 AM on March 31st, I will submit my novel to Amazon.ca and Amazon.com (I hopefully will figure out how to do this before that day comes) and I would like all of you to buy it.

Like I said before, every penny I make from this story goes right to the World Wildlife Fund. So, instead of you giving me money for my birthday, you'll be giving the rest of the world a birthday gift! Doesn't that sound nice?

.....GAH I WANT A BIRTHDAY GIFT.

>.>

*Sigh.*

Okay, I'm going to end this post here.

You know, I love you.

Always will.

Nikai tibitomaka,

Half-Mad Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer