Friday, March 21, 2014

~~A-Z Theme Reveal!--Life Post~~

Okay, so seeing as some people have dropped comments mentioning this, I just realized it has completely slipped my mind! So, I shall now reveal the theme.

My theme is my psyche. My half-crazed mind filled with other personalities. I'll include Endo somehow--yes, there is a new one!

RAPHAEL: He will be posting plenty of poems and an overview of my life.
ALAKINA: Stories forever!
STEPHA: An interesting discussion on submission.
JACE: Book reviews!
RAVEN: A discussion on domination.
KAKANA: The insanity of geniuses.
DANA: Videogame reviews!
MICHAEL: Life in the Mansion
NIKITA: CAT SUPREMACY!
CASSANDRA: Webcomic reviews!
ENDO: Meditation tips!

ME: How my life is, with these...people.

Here you go!

1 comment:

  1. It slipped my mind, too, until this evening. All's good, though - looks like you got it in with plenty of time to spare!

    --Jessica
    SF & Fantasy Writer @ Visions of Other Worlds

    ReplyDelete

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer