Friday, March 21, 2014

~~Regained Sanity~~

I'm not exactly sure how it works.
My mind is losing
Control.
I can't understand
Just how
To think.
Am I doing
It right,
Or wrong?
Is it right
To believe
I'm sane?
After all this time,
Have I regained
My wings?
As a child,
I was blind--
But god knows
I was happier.
Maybe I will
Be happy
As I grow up....
As I grow up,
What will I become?
Will I change?
Will I be better?
Will I
Change
At all?
Regained sanity--
Is this what it feels
Like
To be sane?
Is this what
It means
To be sane?
Is this
At all important
Or right?
Never mind.
I don't care
After all.

2 comments:

  1. Things certainly are easier for most people when they're children. Interesting outlook in your poem.

    I came by for you theme reveal since your link was on the list.

    By the way you might want to move the A to Z Badge nearer the top of your page to make it more readily obvious that you are participating.
    Also I am now following your blog.

    Lee
    An A to Z Co-Host
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting concept in your poem - change can be scary, but it can also be a good thing. Also visiting from A - Z Theme Reveal list. Looking forward to reading your Challenge posts.

    MJ, A to Z Challenge Co-Host
    Writing Tips
    Effectively Human
    Lots of Crochet Stitches


    ReplyDelete

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer