Thursday, March 20, 2014

~~Communication~~

Do you see
The signs
I light
Above your head?
I'm screaming,
Laughing,
Dancing--
Do you hear me?
Listen closer.
Listen more.
Look more. There
Is always
More.
Do you know
What I am
Communicating
To you?
Can you hear
The voices?
Can you see
The
Screen?
I'm trying
To
Communicate
The truth--
But I don't
Think you
Care about
Anything.
I don't understand
What you
Don't say--
Do you even
Have
A
Voice?
Do you listen to me
When I
Am
Screaming out your name?
I'm trying
To
Communicate the pain,
But you won't
Stop
Hurting me.
Don't touch me,
I'm
Dancing for you.
Is this love,
Or is this hate?
I don't
Understand
Anything....
Can we
Even
Communicate
At
All?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer