Thursday, March 6, 2014

~~It's Nice to Dream~~

It's nice to dream of a better world.

It's nice to pretend you don't need to work.

It's nice to act like it won't hurt.

It's nice to think you won't lose it....

 

I thought it'd be nice to drown alone.

I thought it'd be good to dance.

I thought it'd be nice to sing--and sink....

I thought it'd be unnoticed.

 

I'm sitting here alone, in the middle of nowhere.

I'm sitting here alone, lost in my own thoughts.

I'm sitting here alone, drowned in my silence.

I'm sitting here alone, drifting in daydreams.

 

I'm unable to show you the kind of life I'd like to have.

I'm unable to show you the kind of world I'd like to lead.

I'm unable to show you the kind of dreams that keep me up.

I'm unable to show you the kind of love I wish we'd share.

 

It's nice to dream, that much is true.

It's nice to dream of a world with only me and you.

It's nice to dream of a place where we are free.

It's nice to dream when all we have are dreams....

 

Let's fight to make it reality.

Let's fight to find our perfect world.

Let's fight to create our unbeatable love.

Let's fight to find our beautiful limbo....

 

Let's fight to find our limbo.

Our place between heaven and hell.

Our corner of an empty world....

Our spiral in and out.

 

Let's find the place where we are right.

Let's find the place where we are home.

Let's find the place, let's find the place....

Where you and I have finally won the fight.

 

Let's find our dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer