Thursday, March 20, 2014

~~One Last Attempt~~

Summon to me
Your voices.
Summon me
With your symbols--
I want
To hear
Your
Scream.
I'm tired of hearing
Nothing,
Here in my
Diamond cage--
Let me have
Your
Manipulation,
Your
Hard hands,
Your
Brutal smile!
Let me have
Your cruelty.
I want your cruelty.
I want
Your eyes on me,
Your eyes....
Your eyes....
In your eyes,
I feel alive.
I feel the strength
To
Run.
I feel the need
To
Dance.
In your eyes,
I see my future--
In your cruel,
Cruel hands:
I see my past.
I'm sorry to say,
But I can't
Make it through
The
Day!
Let me go
This
Time.
Don't clutch at me
This
Time.
Don't let
Me
Hear
This time.
One last
Attempt
At a brutal,
Blasted,
Agonized love--
Measure is
Unceasing.
Can I
Say the same
For your love?
Do I dare
Put my faith
In your twisted hands?
Do I dare
Undo
My reality
So I can
Accept yours?
The warning signs
Shimmer
Over your hair,
And in them
I see
A promise:
"You are mine."
I can't
Run from what
I desire most--
And I desire
You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer