Thursday, March 20, 2014

~~Strangled~~

Short sentences
To try
And reveal
A
Bitter rhythm.
(Maybe you will
Understand
What I create
If you speak it
Out loud.)
I don't understand
The impulse
That drags
These words
(So cruelly...)
From my strangled
Throat.
Short bursts
Of sound;
Do you hear
The silence?
Do you see
The moonlight
Upon the mountaintop?
(I am dancing in it.)
Can you
Even understand
What I
Try to show?
I try to reveal
A way out,
A way in....
A way
To breathe.
I know it hurts
To
Breathe.
Maybe I can help....
Help you with
My
Strangled words and
Broken muse.
Maybe I can
Show you with
The words
Upon your screen--
Upon mine.
Reveal the door
To peace
With vague attempts
At creating
A
Key.
I long
For you
To understand me.
Give to me your
Tortured soul--
I will repair it
With pieces of
My
Own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer