Tuesday, April 15, 2014

~~To Fly on Black Wings~~

I've been working
So hard.
My mind
Is
Sliding.
What is
Right?
What kind of
Monster
Did your twisted,
Twisted
Hands
Make me into?
I was
An angel--
But now,
How much have
You bent
My halo?
Did you finally
Succeed
In snapping it
And sending me
Over the
Edge?
Did you
Break me?
Did you
Shatter me?
People say
I'm such a sweet,
Sweet girl.
I couldn't
Possibly
Do the things
I do.
Couldn't possibly
Play the games
So well that
I break and destroy
Whomever I choose,
Whenever I
Know
It will hurt the most.
Couldn't possibly
Be evil,
Be broken.
Be cruel.
I couldn't
Possibly
Have become
This bad--
But the racing
Beat of my
Heart
Begs to differ.
I'm such a
Sinner.
Such a
Liar.
Little, little
Liar.
Broken liar.
I'm a sadist.
A player.
A whore.
A skank.
An angel?
No.
Not an angel.
I can fly,
But my wings
Aren't
White.
My wings
Are
Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer