Tuesday, April 8, 2014

~~Perfect Faith~~

I'll be just fine.
I've just lost my mind...
Caught up in the end of the world,
Waiting to watch it burn.
I'm drowned in the nothingness,
And I'm caught up in the wait for death.
I'm burned and weeping, wondering
Whether or not I'm doomed to fall.
I need help, and I need faith.
I need to survive, so I can remain.
I don't feel well, and I'm dying inside--
Won't someone convince me I'll be alright?
What will be the trigger to push me
Over the edge again?
What will be the trigger to ruin
My entire life?
What will happen that will ruin me?
Am I strong enough to take it?
I'm not strong enough to take it.
Not strong enough to save myself.
I'm lost and torn, and broken, too.
I can't handle this, not anymore.
My mind is sore,
My mind is weak.
I'm broken down, and you're making it harder
For me to scream and think I'm heard.
I don't think anyone cares.
No one believes in me.
No one thinks I'll be okay.
No one knows what to do,
And no one can stop it from
Going so very wrong.
I'll never be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer