Tuesday, April 8, 2014

~~Do Not Break Me~~

Don't even think for a second
I'll forgive you if you threaten me.
I'll forgive you
If you leave me alone.
I'll forgive you if you
Turn away from me.
I don't want to end up the way
You want me....
Please don't break me.
I'm not ready
For a war.
I'm not ready
To be cut out
And thrown away
From you.
I'm not ready to give
Up
On myself.
Please don't leave
Me to die here
On my own...
I thought you loved me.
I thought you cared.
I thought you would
Understand,
But I was oh-so-wrong.
I never wanted things
To turn out this way...
Why won't you let
Me go?
Why won't you let
Me escape
From this place?
Why won't you let me go?
I can't handle this anymore....
i want to escape
From your clutches
But you won't
Let me go.
Let me escape
From you,
Please....
Please let me go.
Please, please
Let me go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer