Thursday, March 21, 2013

~~I Am....Alive~~

So much strength inside
So much I'm trying to hide
So many tears I should cry
So many things that make me lie

Make me lie about being okay
Just so they won't worry today
Make me lie about needing someone
So I can just be alone

I want to hide so much
I want to escape from people's touch
Force it all away from me
So I don't have to feel them care about me

After so long, you'd think I would be used
To people caring, but it's no excuse
I think I will always hide away
Especially on this day

I am alive though, I can heal
One day things will be better, I will feel
I just have to stay around and try
And maybe spend some time alone to cry....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer