Thursday, January 3, 2013

~~Destroy the Dream, Recapture Life: Meanderings Post~~

The longer I wander, feeling cursed by forces I can never comprehend, is the longer I spend numb.

I must move on past all the cold inside me....

Are there not so many amazing things that I should be happy for?

Such as....

Ice cream? Which I don't think is available for me to eat but its real and I love it.

Still being on holiday?

Gah, there's no food in the house.

I am not happy about that. I want food. There isn't even milk to drink...I love milk.

Well, I found a banana chocolate chip muffin. Does that count as food?

I hope it does! I like muffinses.

What is UP with me today?

Gah, welcome to the rapidly mood changing girl.

Who has a muffin.

An awesome muffin.

MEOW!

I love how this post was meant to be serious.

And all depressed and such.

You probably were expecting that, weren't you reader?

Well congrats.

You got muffin girl instead :D

Isn't that a nice change for this place? All..Random and odd, instead of sad. OOOOH! LOOK! Sebastian is hugging me....

When did my doll start being able to move?

OH SHIT RUN!

Just kidding, nothing happened, he isn't moving and I'm just cuddling him. He's my awesome Sebby doll, don't know how long I've had him....

I love the band the Used.

LINK HAVE A LINK!

My current fave song by them. =w=

Nya~~~

I love tildes.

So squiggly.

:o

DO YOU GUYS KNOW BLAZ BLUE?

Both an anime and a video game!

I have the video game.

Never seen the anime.

BUT I REALLY REALLY WANT TO!

I'll watch it once I'm done with Elfin Lied. Yes I am watching Elfin Lied. I LOVE IT! Mew is so so so so so cute....And Lucy is just a pure mind fuck, god I love it. Such a change....

Imma stop talking about that before I give away too much.

I need to finish my muffin.

Do you want some of my muffin?

Well, too bad, because it is MY banana chocolate chip muffin!!!!!

MUAHAHAHAHA!

Ian says I need to work on my evil laugh. Basically it's MUAHAHAHAHAHA said out loud in a sing songy tone...

OH!

I have an urge to show off myself...

Have a picture of me! <3

Me. In my Creeper hoodie. With my Sebby doll.

I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

  1. ... I don't think I have ever been so utterly amused in my life by a blog post -claps- Well done! Now stay off the drugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. *rereads it* Um, I'll see you in the loony bin. I really think I was high....

    ReplyDelete

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer