Monday, January 7, 2013

~~Alive!!!!!--Life Post~~

Meow, mew, NYANCAT, dog, cat, werewolf, taco, apple, oh look math homework....

Why is the word math always with a red squiggly line under it?

HOW DOES SPELLCHECK SPELL IT?

Seriously, spell check, seriously.

Does it want us to spend the time spelling MATHEMATICS every time?

Really....

It's a waste of time.

And time is something extremely important for students.

I've been home for around three hours and I've done all the homework but math.

And I'm also on around episode four of season one of Black Butler.

Yes.

I AM REWATCHING IT SWEETIES~~~~

Issues?

None?

Good, Bunnies, good....

I'm doing pretty well, ya know?

My life is..levelling out somewhat, even though I am privy to a lot of hidden knowledge that tends to keep me awake at night and could get me killed if I explain it.

But luckily I am also defended by many and loved by many.

I'm safe, sweets.

And yeah, today was my very first day back at school since the 20th of December last year.

Everything went pretty well. My friends missed me--Patience and Mara were the only two out of my four friends who hadn't seen me over the break so you can bet I got hugged a lot when I went into the writing centre. :D

Yes. I am happy.

Oh yeah....

Did I even MENTION how it was the whole new year and everything? Did I make resolutions this year?

Heh, other than posting on this blog a lot more and doing better in school--aka not perishing to exams--I don't think I really made any...

However, I'm also doing pretty well on my own. I know the parts of me that I need to fix ((second guessing of relationships, never settling for second best, too high of an opinion of myself combined with basically an inferiority complex, and not a really good skill with relationship handling)) and I will do my best to fix them.

I know....I know I'm not the best person for a relationship but I'm going to try! I'm going to try my best to be the best I can for my Glowstone, and the best I can be for my friends....And many of my allies.

Be careful, readers and friends.

Be careful.

And....Salt and protection stones are now a continual thing I carry on my person. Believe you me, it's not a bad idea to invest in them.

That is all I shall say on the matter.

Now, for math homework....

OR MORE POEMS :o

I think I know which one Imma do...

See ya soon!!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer