Wednesday, April 17, 2013

~~Spring Cleaning?: Life Post~~

Hello, my fine, delectable wanderers! Hello my amusing friends! Hello my strange and worldly readers! Tis I, tis I--your wonderful blogger! Here I am, to write yet another blog post upon my fine and wondrous blog!

Oh readers, I have just realized! Have I EVER changed your glorified background? No, no--I believe not. Why, Normalcy is Relative got a new backdrop maybe once a month but you, my much more neglected child of the mind, haven't even got one!

Perhaps it's time I give you a quick and adorable edit? Yes, yes a new background would be nice! Freshen the place up a bit, you know? Spring cleaning, and all.

I think I like the idea of a purple and blue background, though. I do quite like the old one, especially because it doesn't seem to interfere with the text too much.....

Hmmm, perhaps I won't change it unless I find the perfect one....

I'll add in the possibilities here:

ONE



TWO



THREE




Actually, I might just stick with the old one. Hasn't failed me yet. But, if I do change it, it might not even be to one of the options here. I haven't done too much thinking yet.

Alright, well what else requires a spring cleaning? My room, for one. Gah, I have to do a lot of cleaning....*Sighs.* I also need new headphones--I can't STAND ear buds! I MOTHERFUCKING HATE THEM!

And, no, I am not apologizing for that swear word. My family has been promising to get a replacement every day for the past two weeks. Now that they finally have kicked the bucket enough that I refuse to even try and fix them, I can't get a new pair for two days.

I'm exhausted still, my darling loves.

Yesterday was not fun, but I don't think it's even worth going over it.

*Sighs a tiny bit.* Well, I figured out who some of my best friends are. Hugo, definitely. Ian, naturally. Surprisingly Riley, who I met only a few days ago, is definitely a real sweetheart.

Sun-Jung is good and Fatum is good, but sometimes I just....

It's alright, my darling loves. It's alright.

What am I thinking about right now? Surprisingly not much.....I never actually have that much going through my head. I just act like I do.

"Just came to say goodbye, didn't want you to see me cry, I'm fine...."

"But I know it's a lie
"This is the last night you'll spend alone
"Look me in the eyes so I know you know
"I'm everywhere you want me to be
"The last night you'll spend alone
"I'll wrap you in my arms and I won't let go
"I'm everything you need me to be."

Those lyrics are from "The Last Night" by Skillet.

It reminds me of Ian and I, wouldn't you agree?

Hey, I might have to head home soon, so I'll end this post here.

I love you, my darlings.

Be well and safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer