Wednesday, April 3, 2013

~~Clinging to Hope: Life Post~~

Not pleased with Sun-Jung right now. *Sighs a bit.* I just...CAN'T I EVEN HAVE HOPE?

Last night I did some research. Guess what: The cost of a Greyhound ticket from where Ian lives to here is $120 dollars. For a ticket back it's basically the same price, so it would be $240 dollars plus meals.

I can afford that. By the gods, I can afford that!

My parents won't let me go to him, but they'll let him come to me. Dear god this could actually work! He's turning eighteen next year and...and this could work! I would rather not spend all that but if Ian gets a job and if my friends are awesome it can and will work.

By my friends being awesome, I mean I know of two--Austin and John--who will be more than happy to help with the money. I WILL work my ass off to pay them back, but seeing as I have a hundred dollars a month allowance, birthday/Christmas/Easter money, and over 2,000 dollars in the bank I'm alright with that.

I can do this....

Next year, I can do this....

I can't stop smiling. I can see him. I WILL see him.

Now for the unfortunateness.

Sun-Jung is not helping. She's making me doubt. She has NO faith in this working. She says that I shouldn't have been so reckless. I told her, and when I realized she was doubting, I kinda quickly started doubting.

CAN I NOT FUCKING EVEN DREAM??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer