Monday, April 1, 2013

~~One Hundredth Post: Remarking on Daily Life~~

My life is good.

My life is complicated.

But....I'm happy.

I'm a blogger, a writer, a Redditor, an artist, a Plague Rat...

Why do I feel the need to label myself?

I'm Ian's girlfriend, a lot of people's friend, Hugo's Alexandraboo, a handful of people's ex. I'm Raphael and Alakina's daughter as well as my real parents' child, the cousin of a few, sister to Figments and Xavier, and I'm me.

I'm me and that's what it really comes down to.

I'm me, until the end of the world.

I'm me and I'm writing my hundredth post on this blog. I'm not seeking views any more, I'm not so keen on them. I like being viewed sure, but I'm not fighting for it any more.

I'm doing Camp NaNoWriMo right now. I'm on 3,333 words...I gotta get to five thousand tonight, just so I can get ahead of the game. I'm planning on writing in school as well, so I'll quickly rack up the word count. If friendships suffer, then they suffer and I won't stop them.

My tone's changed here, hasn't it? Less emotional. Less to care about.

I think my life is simpler. Wake up, roll over and grab my phone. Soon as it connects to the internet, there's a message from Hugo on Whatsapp and bam I ain't alone any more. I wait and think about Ian, surfing Reddit at the same time. I blog, avoid thinking about Ted, and just move on. I just move on.

I'm moving on.

Finally, I'm moving on....

After so long spent broken, so long spent hurt, I am moving on.

I'm enjoying having a simple life....

A simple life....

I love you....

Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer