Monday, April 29, 2013

~~Alright, Issues Arise: Notification Post~~


Well, hello my darlings! I would just like to tell you some certain things.

First, last weekend was pretty fricken' awesome. We spent all of it filming for an English mythology project. Did we do well? Yes we did. It was the most hilarious thing ever, it was psychotic, we were high--at least we appeared to be...And it was so much fun.

But unfortunately my laptop is out of order. The screen is damaged, but otherwise its perfectly fine. No files were lost, but I might not be able to post as often. I'm typing all of this on my cell and my thumbs are hurting...

But, nah, its alright. My laptop will be fixed maybe next week or so. We just need a new screen--its fine otherwise.

Ugh, I don't feel like doing anything. I'm exhausted, tired...I'm glad nothing's overly wrong with it, though...

I'll see y'all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer