Tuesday, April 16, 2013

~~Happy Tears~~

I've wept before, I know the salt
I know the shuddering shoulders
The teddy bears clutched tight
The days spent remembering the faults

I know the nights of love and hell
Trying to forget
I know the nights of hate and hope
Wishing the ones I hate well

I know how much it hurts
But this is different now
I cry for a different reason
The tears, it just reasserts

How strong we are, at this stage
We have come so far
So many days and so many nights
So many words on a page

I love you so much
I can't seem to stop
Wishing you were here
I can never love you enough

To show you what you mean
Through all the hell and all the darkness
You have been my patient light
In your arms, I am made clean....

Clean of all the things I've done
All the tears I've cried
Clean of all my sins and forgiven
My innocence I have won

I love you and that's all I know
Thank you for being you
You're the one, that much is true
Three, two, one, here we go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer