Tuesday, February 26, 2013

~~Holding a Red, Red Rose~~

Standing here, I dream
Of the way we were
My bitter innocence and I
My bitter love and I

Standing here, I forget
How much I missed you
On the times we were apart
On the times I ran away

Standing here, I long
To say I'm sorry one last time
To get over myself and just apologize
Just recover my dignity and say sorry

Standing here, I beg
To know that you're okay
Because in the end I miss you
Because in the end I hate you

Standing here, I cry
For the life I lost
For the parts of me you broke
For the parts of me you took

Standing here, I scream
Hating you for it all
All the things I can't say
All the moments I can't believe

Standing here, I dream
Of a life where I don't miss you
Of a life where I don't hate you
Of a life where you never hurt me....


Dedicated to the ones I loved, to the ones I lost, to the ones that killed me, and to the ones I killed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer