Monday, February 18, 2013

~~Um....: Life Post~~

Seeing as THAT long and kinda depressing post was out of the way, it's time for the Valentine's Day saga post~~~~

Which won't be that much better seeing as, well, it's me.

God I swear I'm not that depressing in real life! You guys just get the bad stuff.

I swear, I can be happy and funny and adorable and cute and bouncy and cheery and god kill me now this is an incredibly long sentence with horrific grammar dear god what am I doing.

Meow.

Why?

Because FUCK LOGIC, that's why!

I'm so weird.

I'm RPing with a friend I kind of sort of know. I feel odd. Especially because he's one of the now numerous people who know about my Figments and accept them.

It's weird.

I like it but it's weird.

Wasn't this supposed to be about Valentine's day?

What was the point of all of this?

HELP!

I have lost the point!

There was a point?

But...I don't think I wanna stop this post. It always feels so good after a blog post like the one I just ended....

To coast, no longer having the worries over my head, clinging to a fragile illusion of sanity and happiness....

Aaand now the illusion is very close to bursting.

God.

Okay, Valentine's day was shit.

Absolute...shit.

People hit on me and I was sad and alone and...and...

But it was alright.

It was another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer