Wednesday, June 5, 2013

~~Russia.....What are you doing? Russia.....I love you!--Life Post~~

In the past week, you have viewed this blog twenty-five times.

Russiaaaaaaaaaaa....What are you doing? Russia, I love you!

Thank you, Russia!

Thank you!

I don't know ANY Russians whatsoever, but thank you!

I just felt like showing a tiny bit of gratitude to all of you.....

You do so much for me.

America, you guys are still in the lead with 723 views.

Canada, you're poodling behind with  394.

And you, Russia?

235.

Germany's right behind with 205.

Who the heck is reading this world-wide? xD

I just love it, though....

Thank you, oh silent witnesses......

You've saved me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer