Monday, June 17, 2013

~~Life: Post~~

I'm stressed, cheerful, and happy. My life is going well. I'm stressed, and ready, and tired. So very tired. So very, very tired.

But! I'm okay. I'm kind of okay.

What's going on?

No idea.

Absolutely no idea.

I like cheese.

I have no idea what's going on.

I'm so inane.

Woof.

Meow.

WOOF.

Cheese, cheese, tomato, cheese!

What am I doing?

I don't know.

ICE CREAM!

COFFEE!

DONUTS!

Whipped cream!

Icing!

YAY FOR WEIRDNESS!

I'm...tired.

WTF is going on.

Nothing is going on.

Everything is going on.

I'm done now.

PS: Coffee, donuts, meatspin.com, 2girls1cup, and iced tea. :D

2 comments:

  1. Yum, yum, yum lol
    YAY FOR WEIRDNESS! xP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This post is basically what happens on my blog....Have fun with that xD

      Delete

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer