Thursday, October 24, 2013

~~Smile~~

Bring me your energies
Bring me your pain
Bring me your glory
And bring me your demise.

Bring me your tenderness
Bring me your love
Bring me your agony
And bring me the knife.

I will smile if you laugh at me
I will smile if you run from me
I will smile if you turn from me
And I will smile if you cry

Bring me your lies
Bring me your truths
Bring me your dreams
And bring me to die

I will smile if you take my hand
I will smile if you kiss me
I will smile if you pull me close
And I will smile if you believe my lie

I will smile if you bleed out
I will smile if you pass on
I will smile if you love me
And I will smile if you hate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer